Web Jive - The Buzz on Web Development

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hello World

As a professional web developer and web analyst, I spend hours upon hours on the internet in order to figure out ways to improve and enrich it. I have almost 2 years of professional web development experience under my belt and it's become less of a job and more of a passion. I've had the pleasure to have been involved the development of many websites including www.minco.com, www.lundboats.com, www.lundsmarket.com, www.byerlys.com, www.forthejourney.com. I've worked with ASP.Net (C# and VB.Net) and PHP with past projects. I am at a stage where I am sponge to every piece of information I can get my hands on - I can't get enough information and I'm constantly learning new things. While the web is my specialty, I also have knowledge and interest in other areas of IT. As I start my blog, I will be documenting everything I learn and you are welcome comment and add things. This will act as a resource for myself and you are welcome to use it as a resource as well. Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home